Sunday 11 October 2015

//Feel the Soul//

//Feel The Soul//

This is my first post and I want to start by talking about the soul. I don't know what the world is about, and I don't know who I am and it's likely that I will never know but I have been trying to learn more about the soul recently as I think it might be a way to try and discover more about myself and hopefully help other discover themselves. We live in a world that is full many things which I would describe as being 'fake', I know this a negative term to use but I'm not sure how else to describe it. I live in a city where I am surrounded by things that us humans have created to benefit or not benefit ourselves and others, and these 'fake' things are often all we see everyday. I mean I do live close to a park where their is beautiful wildlife, but in that park there are still man made concrete paths and the park is surrounded by a wall that keeps it enclosed. But I am looking for something more, I want to try to understand myself and the world not so much in a scientific way but in a spiritual and emotional way. The word 'Soul' means 'the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal' sometimes I can find myself feeling very lonely, worried, anxious and stressed and I think this is when I am not connected with my soul.

Things that the part of you does when it is not connected with your soul:
~ Seeks to serve itself, only doing things for the benefit of yourself even if it's hurting others.
~ Seeks outward recognition, this means it craves attention from others when its not needed.
~ Sees life as a competition, being competitive only to have the best for yourself.
~ Feels lack, feeling like you've lost out or you don't have something
~ Drawn to lust, only seeing thing by their physical beauty and only craving physical attention.
~ Devours the prize, only satisfied with the ultimate prize.

When you are connected with your soul:
~ Seek to serve others, you have pleasure in being kind and generous to others.
~ Seek inner authenticity, you look for good things about your inner self.
~ See beauty in both, you don't feel competition against others as you do not compare your self to other beings.
~ Feel abundance, you feel satisfied with what life gives to you and learn from experience.
~ Drawn to love, seeing further into somebody that what is presented physically and love everyone for who they are even if you don't completely understand them.
~ Enjoy the journey, the prize is not the ultimate goal the journey is what matters the most.

(7/10/'13)  I realize that I may have come across as harsh today, but I am not sorry.  Do you really want to compromise on truth, darling?  For me, truth is paramount ... and you know it.  It really pisses me off that you were lied to.:

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment